Terms and Conditions
Thank you for using iGym. iGym provides gym facilities and Personal Training Service. This “iGym Agreement”( "Agreement") is between Igym Holdings Pte. Ltd. including its related parties, (hereinafter referred to as "the Company" or "us") between the User (hereinafter referred to as the "User") and the User regarding downloading, the use of "iGym" software, and gym facilities, the use of personal training services provided by the Agreement.
1. iGym Account
- Welcome to igym.sg (the "Site"). iGym, provide information on how it works, gym tour and equipments information.
- We invite you to enjoy the functions available on the Site and the associated mobile application ("App") in order to enjoy iGym Facilities and Personal Training Program.
- In order to enjoy iGym Facilities and Personal Training Program, you will first need to be a registered user by creating an iGym account via the App ("iGym Account"). You will be able to access up-to-date information and make various transactions like access to the gym, sign up for Personal Training Program, and access your iGym eWallet
- You are required to provide genuine information for the following upon online registration:
- your name
- a valid email address
- current mobile number
- authenticity profile picture
- You will also have to establish: a password for the iGym Account
- When you create your iGym Account via the App, a One-Time Password ("OTP") will be sent to your registered mobile number and email address for verification purposes.
- In order to access your iGym Account, you will need to login with your UserID and password.
- All information submitted by you must be true and correct at the time of submission.
2. iGym Credits & Rewards
- You will be issued an eWallet as part of your iGym Account. The eWallet allows you to perform transactions on accessing the iGym premises via the App
- You may purchase credits for the iGym Wallet (“iGym Credits”) via a Funding Source.
- You may add funds into iGym Wallet (subject to a minimum top-up amount of $10), the maximum amount of iGym Credits that a user of the iGym Wallet can hold at any time is S$5,000 (or such lesser limit as is notified to you under the Application) and the total value of consumer payment transactions using the iGym Wallet in a calendar year may not exceed S$30,000.
- If you purchase iGym Credits via any Funding Source, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms of service of the Company’s processing partners and your financial institution. You will bear all fees that may be charged by such processing partners and/or your financial institution (if any) for the payment method you have selected.
- The Company may at its sole and absolute discretion reject your request to purchase iGym Credits or reject a payment transaction, or refund a payment or other transaction, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, where your proposed iGym Credits purchase:
- would cause the aggregate amount of stored value held by the Company, directly or indirectly, alone or together with any person over whom the Company has control or influence, to exceed any value permitted under the prevailing laws and regulations; or
- would cause the amount of iGym Credits held by you (or in the case of transfers of iGym Credits, the recipient of the transfer) to exceed the respective maximum amount for the iGym Wallet detailed above or any other regulatory or risk limit prescribed for that iGym Wallet.
- The Company affiliates, partners, merchants and agents may from time to time offer promotions, including but not limited to promotions related to frequent usage, to users who are designated as members of the iGym Loyalty Program (“Rewards”).
- Where the offer of such Rewards provides as such, you may also receive iGym Credits into your iGym Wallet via the redemption of such Rewards, provided that such redemption does not take your balance above the maximum permitted balance.
- All iGym Credits will only be valid for one (1) year from the date of your last purchase or spend, whichever the later. The expiry date set out in the Application shall serve as conclusive evidence of the expiry date of your iGym Credits. The Company shall have the right to deal with the expired iGym Credits in such manner as it deems fit in its absolute discretion including such iGym Credits being forfeited.
- You will not receive interest or other earnings on your iGym Credits. The Company may receive interest on amounts that the Company holds on your behalf. You agree to assign your rights to the Company for any interest derived from your iGym Credits.
- You may check your iGym Credits balance in the Application. The iGym Credits balance set out in the Application shall serve as conclusive evidence of your iGym Credits balance.
- As iGym Wallet purchases may involve credit card transactions through a financial institution, in the event of any error in such transaction which results in chargebacks from the financial institution, the Company reserves the right to claw back the amount (up to the disputed amount) from your iGym Credits or by any other way it deems fit in its sole discretion.
3. Withdrawal and Transfer of iGym Credits
- The iGym Credits for the iGym Wallet are not redeemable for cash nor are they refundable except at our absolute discretion. They cannot be resold or transferred for value. The iGym Credits shall not be regarded, construed, or used as valuable or exchangeable instruments under any circumstances.
- You may transfer iGym Credits to, and receive iGym Credits from, other iGym Wallet users. The Company may decide to reverse or refuse transfers of iGym Credits at any time and at its sole discretion.
- You may terminate your iGym Account at any time by email at email@example.com
- iGym may terminate a Membership without notice and with immediate effect if:
- The Member breaches these Terms & Conditions or the Club Rules, either repeatedly or because of one serious breach;
- Any due fees remain unpaid after any request for payment by iGym;
- iGym is of the opinion (acting in its discretion) that the user is not suitable for continued usage of the gym;
- The user puts the health, safety or well-being of staff or other users or Guests at risk.
- Unexpected technical or security issues or problems to the Site and/or the App.
All decisions made by iGym under this clause are final and binding. iGym is unlikely to accept a new application for Membership from someone whose Membership has been terminated in accordance with this clause.
To safeguard your data, all electronic storage and transmission of data are secured with appropriate security technologies. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect your personal data and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our security protocols to ensure that your personal data is not subject to unnecessary risks.
If you have any inquiries relating to our privacy statement or inquiries about personal data that you have earlier supplied to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Intellectual Property
The Company and its affiliates, where applicable, shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the Software and/or the Application and by extension, the Service and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any other party relating to the Service.
The Company’s name, the Company’s logo, the Service, the Software and/or the Application and the third-party merchants or transportation providers’ logos and the product names associated with the Software and/or the Application are trademarks of the Company and/or its affiliates or third parties, and no right or license is granted to use them.
For the avoidance of doubt, the term the “Software” and the “Application” herein shall include its respective components, processes and design in its entirety.
We may from time to time include as part of the Site and/or the App, computer software supplied by third parties which are utilized by permission of the licensors and/or copyright holders on the terms provided by such parties. We hereby expressly disclaim any warranty or other assurance to you regarding such third party software.
7. Modification and Maintenance
We retain the right, in our sole discretion, to modify the Site and/or the App, or to implement new elements as part of and/or ancillary to the Site and/or the App to enhance your overall experience which may affect the previous mode of operation of the Site and/or the App. We expect that any such implementation will improve the Site and/or the App, but it is possible that you may not agree with us.
In connection with the aforesaid modification, software updates on your computers and devices may have to be downloaded from time to time with the intention of improving, enhancing, repairing and/or further developing the Site and/or the App. We will use best endeavors to provide you with the option of whether or not to install the update. However, do note that in certain circumstances, iGym may require you to install the update to continue accessing the Service. In all cases, you agree to permit iGym to deliver these updates to you (and you to receive them) as part of your use of the Service.
We reserve the right to shut down the Site and/or the App for maintenance as and when required, in which case notification shall be given to you via the Site. We shall not be responsible for any damage or loss resulting from the unavailability of the Site and/or the App maintenance.
We will not bear any responsibility or liability for any damage or loss you may suffer as a result of the aforesaid modifications and/or maintenance, including, without limitation, damages or losses as a result of the deletion of, or failure to make available to you, any content.
8. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The Company makes no representation, warranty or guarantee as to the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, availability, accurate or completeness of the Service, the Application and/or the Software.
Neither we nor any third party service provider who makes its software available in conjunction with or through the Site and/or App, assume any liability or responsibility for (a) errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of the content, User-Generated Content, Services or any other information or material set out or made available through the Site and/or the App, (b) any unauthorised access to or use of secured servers (whether provided by us, our affiliates or third parties appointed by us) and/or any and all personal information and all personal information stored therein, (c) any property damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from your access to and use of or reliance on any content, User-Generated Content, Services or any other information or material set out or made available through the Site and/or the App or any linked third party websites, (d) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Services provided on the Site and/or the App, (e) any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer or mobile software or hardware transmitted through the Site and/or the App and (f) any errors or omissions in the content, User-Generated Content, information or material set out or made available through the Site and/or the App or for any loss or damage of any nature incurred as a result of the use of or reliance on any of the foregoing.
The Service and Rewards are provided to you strictly on an “as is” basis.
All conditions, representations and warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or other, including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights, are here excluded and disclaimed to the highest and maximum extent allowed under Singapore law.
The Service, the Application and/or the Software may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent in the use the internet and electronic communications including the device used by you or other iGym Wallet users being faulty, not connected, out of range of mobile signals or functioning incorrectly. The Company is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, damages or losses resulting from such problems.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company shall not be liable for any claim, loss, damage, data loss, costs or expenses incurred (whether direct or consequential), suffered or sustained by you arising from or in connection with you use of the Service, the Application and/or the Software.
Any content, User-Generated Content and Services made available or obtained through the Site and/or App or any linked third party websites are done at your own discretion and risk and you shall be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, mobile or electronic device, or any loss of data that results there from.
9. General Rules
You shall leave the iGym Facility in the same good condition as when you first enter the same for use. You may not change the condition and/or location of equipment without our prior written approval. All equipment shall be returned to their original condition and location at your expense.
You shall conduct yourself appropriately when using iGym Facilities. We reserve the right to remove from the iGym Facility users who are difficult and/or uncooperative, or whose act and conduct we deem to be unreasonable and detrimental to the enjoyment, interests, well-being and safety of the other users. Our decision in this respect is final and we shall not be required to make any refund if you are deemed liable for such behavior and/or conduct.
You shall abide by all reasonable requests made by our staff.
No smoking or consumption of alcoholic beverages is allowed in iGym Facilities.
You are not allowed to other people to use your account to access of the iGym Facility (or part thereof) without our prior written consent. Any such infringement will render the account void, and we reserve the right to cancel the account without prior notice in which case the all fee paid shall be forfeited. You may be subjected to onsite checks. Please be ready to present your identification document.
You shall not conduct any Personal Training Coaching, or business activities in iGym facilities or premises without the prior written approval of iGym. iGym reserves the right to stop such activities and cancel your account without refund should in event of breach. We reserve the right to amend or include additional conditions for the conduct of such activity where deemed necessary.
We do not allow user to sell or use steroids or any other illegal substances in the gym premises. We will not hesitate to contact the local authorities involved and deal with the respective individuals.
10. Payment and Refund
Full payment for a top-up on the iGym wallet has been made, no refund shall be given.
11. Complaints about use of the Service
Users are invited to contact the Company in the first instance in the event they wish to make a complaint about the use of the Service via the following email address: email@example.com
You agree to raise any complaints and disputes about incorrect Service within one month of the transaction for payment of goods and services or within seven days of the person to person transfer of iGym Credits, or of you becoming aware of the fraudulent usage of the iGym Wallet, whichever is earlier.
12. Warranties and Indemnities
User is solely responsible for the safekeeping of his/her personal belongings. During each visit to a club, User will have his/her disposal a day locker to store his/her items. DO NOT LEAVE ANY VALUABLE PROPERTY IN A LOCKER AT ANY TIME. iGym is not liable to User for any personal property that is damaged, lost or stolen while on or around iGym' premises, including but not limited to a vehicle or its content for any property left in the locker, whether locked or unlocked. User agree that in no event shall iGym' maximum liability exceed S$200.
All day lockers are for day use only and must be cleared when User has finished his/her workout. These lockers will be opened and cleared out by iGym at the end of the day. User acknowledges and agrees that such opening of these lockers may require iGym to cut or break any locks found on such locker at that time, and that all items found in such opened lockers will be donated to charity after 30 days if not collected by User. User agrees that iGym will not be liable for the damage to any lock that it cuts and breaks under this Clause, or for the loss, theft or donation of, or damage to, any items that User may have left in such locker.
User warrants and represents that he/she is in good condition and has no medical reason or impairment that might prevent User from his/her intended use of iGym' facilities. User confirms that iGym did not give User any medical advice before User joined and understands that iGym cannot at any time give User any advices relating to User’s physical condition and/or ability to using the facilities. If User has any health or medical concerns now or after joining, User should consult with his/her physician prior to using the facilities. User agrees that it is his/her personal responsibility to ensure that he/she is in a healthy and physically fit condition before commencing any exercise routine and User shall ensure that he/she conducts such exercise routine in a safe and careful manner.
User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless iGym, its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, agents and independent contractors (each such person, an Indemnified Person by another member, arising as a result of or in connection with any deliberate or negligent action by User.,
The use of the facilities at iGym naturally involves the risk of injury to User, whether caused by User or someone else. Specific risk vary from one activity to another and the risk range from minor injuries to major injuries, such as catastrophic injuries including death. In consideration of User’s participation in the activities and use of facilities offered by iGym. User understands and voluntarily accepts this risk and agrees that iGym, its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, agents and independent contractors will not be liable for any injury, including without limitation, personal, bodily, or mental injury, economic loss, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or any other damage, to User or User’s spouse, guests, unborn child or relatives resulting from the actions and negligence of iGym or anyone on iGym' behalf or anyone using the facilities whether related to exercise or not. Further, you understand and acknowledge that iGym does not manufacture fitness or other equipment at its facilities, but purchases and/or leases equipment. You understand and acknowledge that iGym is providing fitness services and may not be held liable for defective products.
We reserve the right to determine, amend, add to, delete from or vary the terms and conditions contained in herein without prior notification.